Tuesday, February 21, 2012

little girl WIP

I made a few tweaks on my little girl model. I adjusted the arms and the variation on thick to thin, squished the face up to make her look a bit younger, made her shoes smaller and tapered her legs a bit. I got a great suggestion from someone to make the socks, belt, and pant legs A-symmetrical.. so I tried it out and I think it works pretty well! This is one of those models that I feel like I'm becoming a little too nitpicky about.. I think I may move away from her for a little bit, try out something else, and come back with fresh eyes :)


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Fabián Fucci said...

It looks excellent.

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

Really great character designs!
This one hold up in 3D very well.

andre medina said...

awesome works!!!

Jesse Soto said...

Great 3d model! Your design definitely translated well. Would you ever animate it?

Josh Dotson said...

CoooohllllL Kristen, I didn't know u were into CG!