Thursday, February 24, 2011

Art Blocks for Ghana

A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in the Art Blocks for Ghana project- http://artblocksghana.blogspot.com/. Here is my little contribution :)


There's a preview show in NY this Saturday 2/26 and another event at Nucleus in LA on March 12th. The online auction will begin in March sometime. I'll post when I get more information.
I'm so honored to have been included in such a wonderful cause, and I hope this painting brings in some money for the kids of Ghana!
Big thanks to the PBP for all of this :)

6 comments:

Jenessa said...

I love this Kristen!

Kyle Davis said...

Absolutely loved this piece when I saw it in the auction. Luckily I was able to win it so am really looking forward to getting it.

Kristen said...

AHH!! Thank you Kyle! That is so cool, I'm at a loss for words! I'm so glad you found my blog and let me know that my painting found a good home. Thank you for donating to such a wonderful cause! Many many thanks!!

Kyle Davis said...

No, the thanks should all go to you. If it weren't for all of the great artists donating their art for the cause we wouldn't even have the opportunity to donate. So thank you for taking your time and energy to produce the art. :)

Brina Bug Preschool said...

Your art work is all over pinterest and I love it!

Brina Bug Preschool said...

Your art work is all over pinterest and I love it!