Monday, August 2, 2010

Shark Week sketch jam

Hey guys, I'm doing the Shark-a-day sketch jam again this year for Shark Week. It started out as a personal goal a few years back, and then I realized I probably wasn't the only one who loved drawing sharks. Anyone is free to join, and it doesn't matter how many sharks you draw, or if you're late on the days' shark. Just submit your shark in the corresponding blog entry for the day, and I'll compile a big list at the end of shark week to showcase everyone's work :)
ONTO THE SHARKS-
Sunday's shark was the Sand Tiger Shark-


Monday's shark is the Port Jackson. I will update every evening and let people know what the next days shark is :)
HAPPY SHARK WEEK, WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BLOG!

3 comments:

Shane said...

AWESOME!

LFW said...

Those are some mighty fine sharks little missy

cheers to you and your skill

-LFW

Jennifer Harlow said...

WOO!! Way to kick things off, Kristen! Wicked drawings--wouldn't want to mess with those jaws.